How Pulsed Electro Magnetic Field Therapy (PEMF) works.
- The number one cause of illness is cell malfunction.
Each and every cell in all the tissues of the body needs a surface electric potential of 70 – 90 millivolts to stay healthy and alive. When this electric potential drops all active cell functions are decreased.
- A malfunctioning cell is slow to replenish this electric potential via usual metabolic pathways. Delayed restoration of surface electric potential can lead to a chronic state of cell malfunction and signs of illness will appear.
Pulsating magnetic fields can quickly restore the cell’s electric potential and boost return to healthy function.
- A four year collaborative study by NASA confirmed that PEMF Therapy is safe and restores cellular electric potentials. It also determined the most effective electromagnetic fields to stimulate repair and growth of tissues.*
- The cells of all tissues respond. Humans and animals often obtain additional unanticipated health improvements when using PEMF Therapy to heal an injury or lameness.
What lowers cell surface electric potentials?
- Over exertion
- Sports and high performance activities
*NASA 4-year collaborative study on the efficacy of electromagnetic fields to stimulate growth and repair in mammalian tissues.